How to Draw Tweety Bird | Step by Step
One of the most classic and beloved Looney Tunes characters, Tweety Bird is a cute and innocent little yellow canary. In this tutorial, we will show you how to draw Tweety Bird step by step. By following our simple steps, you will be able to recreate this lovable cartoon character in no time!
In order to draw Tweety Bird, follow these steps:
1. Begin by drawing a small circle for the head.
2. Next, add two large oval shapes for the body and wings.
3. Draw a curved line across the middle of the oval shapes to divide them into upper and lower halves.
4. Within each half, add a smaller oval shape. These will be Tweety’s eyes.
5. Above each eye, draw a small triangle for the eyebrows. Just below each eyebrow, add a small curved line for Tweety’s beak.
6. To finish off the drawing, add some details like feathers on the wings and little feet at the bottom of the body ovals.
Thanks For Reading This How to Draw Tweety Bird | Step by Step Drawing tutorials
Hey kids did you like this How to Draw Tweety Bird | Step by Step? Practice it and you will see your drawing is improving in every attempt, also share your view in the comment box, and don’t forget to share this art with your friends on Social Media so they can also enjoy it. For more such drawings and stories keep visiting Storiespub.com.