How To Draw Raju from Chhota Bheem | Easy Drawing
Chhota Bheem is one of the most popular Indian cartoon characters and kids just love him! He is strong, intelligent and always stands up for what is right – no wonder he is so popular with children. In this blog post, we will show you How To Draw Raju from Chhota Bheem best friend. Raju is a small boy but he is very brave and is always there to help Chhota Bheem in his adventures. So let’s get started!
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to draw Raju from Chhota Bheem:
1. Begin by drawing a circular head. This will be the basic shape for Raju’s head.
2. Next, add two large oval eyes near the top of the circle. Add a small nose and mouth below the eyes.
3. Extend a curved line from the bottom of each ear, meeting in a point at the chin. Then, enclose Raju’s hairline using a series of curved lines.
4. For his trademark hairstyle, draw three curved lines emanating from the top of Raju’s head. Allow these lines to meet in points, forming spikes of hair pointing in different directions.
5. To finish off Raju’s look, add some simple details to his face like eyebrows and eyelashes. Draw his neck and shoulders, and then erase any remaining pencil marks within the head outline.
Thanks For Reading This How To Draw Raju from Chhota Bheem | Easy Drawing Drawing tutorials
Hey kids did you like this How To Draw Raju from Chhota Bheem | Easy Drawing? Practice it and you will see your drawing is improving in every attempt, also share your view in the comment box, and don’t forget to share this art with your friends on Social Media so they can also enjoy it. For more such drawings and stories keep visiting Storiespub.com.