How to Draw Angry Birds – Easy Drawing
When it comes to drawing angry birds, there are a few key things to keep in mind. First, angry birds have a very distinctive look, so it’s important to capture that in your drawing. Second, they are often shown in action, so be sure to include some movement in your drawing. And finally, don’t forget the details! Angry birds have unique features like their beaks and eyes that make them truly special.
Now that you know what to keep in mind, let’s get started! Start by sketching out the basic shape of the angry bird. Then, start to add in the details like the beak and eyes. Once you have the basic shape and details down, start to flesh out the rest of the bird. Add feathers, wings, and legs until you have a complete drawing. Finally, erase any unwanted lines and you’re done!
1. Draw an egg shape in the center of your page. This will be the body of the bird.
2. Next, draw a circle around the egg for the head. Make sure to leave a small opening at the top for the beak.
3. Now add two small oval shapes above the head for the eyes. Add a curved line under each eye for the eyelids.
4. To finish up the face, add a small triangle shape for the beak and two tiny dots inside each eye.
5. For the wings, start by drawing two large triangles on either side of the body. Make sure that the pointy ends of the triangles overlap with the body slightly.
6. To finish up, add some details to the feathers and give your angry bird some legs!
Thanks For Reading This How to Draw Angry Birds – Easy Drawing Drawing tutorials
Hey kids did you like this How to Draw Angry Birds – Easy Drawing? Practice it and you will see your drawing is improving in every attempt, also share your view in the comment box, and don’t forget to share this art with your friends on Social Media so they can also enjoy it. For more such drawings and stories keep visiting Storiespub.com.