Doraemon is a Japanese manga and anime series created by Fujiko Fujio, which tells the story of a robotic cat named Doraemon, who travels back in time from the 22nd century to help a boy named Nobita Nobi. The series has been adapted into an anime television series and movies. The first anime series was produced by NHK and broadcast on TV Asahi from 1979 to 2005.
The current anime series, produced by Shin-Ei Animation, began airing on TV Asahi in 2005. In this tutorial, we will show you how to draw Doraemon step by step.
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to draw Doraemon:
1. Begin by drawing a small circle near the top left of your paper. This will be Doraemon’s head.
2. Next, add two large oval shapes below the head of Doraemon’s body. Make sure the ovals overlap slightly in the middle.
3. To draw Doraemon’s arms, start by making 2 small rectangles at the top of each oval. Then, add 2 slightly larger rectangles below each of those. Connect all 4 rectangles using curved lines.
4. For Doraemon’s legs, make 2 small rectangles at the bottom of each oval. Add 2 slightly larger rectangles below each of those and connect all 4 rectangles using curved lines.
5. Now it’s time to add some details! Draw 2 small circles within the head for Doraemon’s eyes and give him a big smile by drawing a curved line across his face.
6. On one of the arms, draw a rectangular pocket where Doraemon keeps his gadgets.
7. To finish up, erase any overlapping lines and color in your drawing!
Step 1 Start by drawing the head of Doraemon
Step 2 Now draw the inner face
Step 3 Draw two oval shapes which will be eyes
Step 4 Now draw the mouth
Now the eyes and whiskers of Doraemon
Step 6 Now the eyes and whiskers of Doraemon
Step 7 Now draw the tongue
Step 8 Draw the hand and collar next
Step 9 Now his famous pocket from he gets the gadgets
Step 10 Draw the body next
Step 11 And then move onto his other hand
Step 12 Slowly, draw the legs and his tail.
Step 13 Now draw the ring
Step 14 The drawing is complete
Step 15 Color the drawing as shown in picture
Thanks For Reading This How to Draw Doraemon – Step-by-Step Drawing tutorials
Hey kids did you like this How to Draw Doraemon – Step by Step? Practice it and you will see your drawing is improving in every attempt, also share your view in the comment box, and don’t forget to share this art with your friends on Social Media so they can also enjoy it. For more such drawings and stories keep visiting Storiespub.com.