How to Draw Shinchan | Step by Step Guide
In this section, we will be learning how to draw Shinchan. Shinchan is a popular Japanese anime character that is loved by many people all over the world. He is a five-year-old boy who lives with his parents and sister in the city of Kasukabe, Japan. Shinchan is known for his mischievous and naughty behavior.
Now let’s start drawing Shinchan! First, make a small circle for his head and then add two big oval-shaped eyes. Draw his nose and mouth next. Add some details to his eyes like eyelashes. Now give him some hairstyle. Make sure to add his trademark black tuft of hair on his forehead.
Shinchan has a small body so draw his neck and shoulders next. Then move down to his torso and sketch out his arms and legs. Finally, add some details like his clothes and shoes. Erase any unwanted lines and you are done!
1. Get a piece of paper and a pencil.
2. Draw a rectangle in the middle of the paper. This will be Shinchan’s head.
3. Draw two small circles on either side of the rectangle for his eyes.
4. Draw a smaller circle inside each of the larger ones for his pupils.
5. Under the rectangle, draw a curved line for his nose and another one under that for his mouth.
6. On either side of his head, draw two curved lines for his ears.
7 Finally, give Shinchan some hair by drawing some curved lines on top of his head.
Thanks For Reading This How to Draw Shinchan | Step by Step Guide Drawing tutorials
Hey kids did you like this How to Draw Shinchan | Step by Step Guide? Practice it and you will see your drawing is improving in every attempt, also share your view in the comment box, and don’t forget to share this art with your friends on Social Media so they can also enjoy it. For more such drawings and stories keep visiting Storiespub.com.