How To Draw Shikamaru | Step By Step
Shikamaru is one of the most popular characters from the anime series Naruto. He’s lazy, but he’s also one of the smartest members of the cast. He’s a great strategist, and he always has a plan.
In this blog post, we’ll show you how to draw Shikamaru step by step. We’ll start with a basic sketch, and then we’ll add in his signature wrinkles and hat. By the end, you’ll have your own version of this iconic character.
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to draw Shikamaru from the anime Naruto:
1. Begin by sketching out the basic shapes of Shikamaru’s head and body. When you’re satisfied with your sketch, go over it in pen or pencil.
2. Next, add some detail to Shikamaru’s face. Start with his eyes – make sure to draw them small and squinty! Then, add his nose and mouth. Don’t forget his signature unimpressed expression!
3. Now it’s time to move on to the rest of his body. Start with his neck and shoulders, then add his arms and hands. Remember, Shikamaru is known for being lazy, so don’t make his posture too upright!
4. Next up are his legs and feet. Again, keep in mind that he’s supposed to be slouching, so don’t make them too straight.
5. The final step is to add any final details, like his clothes or hair. And that’s it – you’ve now drawn Shikamaru from Naruto!
Thanks For Reading This How To Draw Shikamaru | Step By Step Drawing tutorials
Hey kids did you like this How To Draw Shikamaru | Step By Step? Practice it and you will see your drawing is improving in every attempt, also share your view in the comment box, and don’t forget to share this art with your friends on Social Media so they can also enjoy it. For more such drawings and stories keep visiting Storiespub.com.