How To Draw Popeye | Step by Step
Popeye the Sailor is one of the most popular and well-known cartoon characters of all time. He first appeared in the comics in 1929 and has been a star ever since. Popeye is known for his strong arms, his love of spinach, and his devotion to Olive Oyl.
If you’re a fan of Popeye or would like to learn how to draw Popeye character, read on for a step-by-step guide.
- Popeye the Sailor is a cartoon character that has been around for decades. He is easily recognizable with his big muscles, spinach can, and pipe. If you would like to learn how to draw Popeye, follow these easy steps.
- 1. Begin by drawing a large oval shape for Popeye’s head. Add a smaller oval inside for his nose.
- 2. Next, draw two circle shapes for his eyes. Make a small line above each eye for his eyebrows. On the left side of his face, add a small curved line for his mouth.
- 3. Draw Popeye’s beard by starting at the bottom of his chin and drawing some short, curved lines upward. Then, connect these lines at the top to form a pointy beard.
- 4. To finish off Popeye’s face, add some small details like his earring and pipe stem coming out of the corner of his mouth.
- 5. Now it’s time to move on to Popeye’s famous arms! Start by drawing two large circles for his biceps. Then, add some lines radiating outward from the circles to create muscle definition.
- 6. For Popeye’s hands, simply draw two oval shapes with four small “fingers” coming out of each one.
- 7. To draw Popeye’s body, start by adding a necktie just below his head (this will be hidden
Thanks For Reading This How To Draw Popeye | Step by Step Drawing tutorials
Hey kids did you like this How To Draw Popeye | Step by Step? Practice it and you will see your drawing is improving in every attempt, also share your view in the comment box, and don’t forget to share this art with your friends on Social Media so they can also enjoy it. For more such drawings and stories keep visiting Storiespub.com.