How to Draw Gaara – Step By Step
In this tutorial, we will be learning how to draw Gaara from the anime series Naruto. Gaara is a young ninja who is defined by his tragic past and his difficult quest to find acceptance. He has a tan complexion, short red hair, and green eyes. He also has a distinctive red birthmark on his forehead in the shape of the kanji for “love” (愛).
Gaara’s outfit consists of a simple black kimono with no sleeves and pants that reach just below his knees. He also wears a red obi sash around his waist and black sandals. His most distinctive feature is the large gourd of sand that he carries on his back, which contains special chakra-infused sand that he can use in combat.
Now let’s learn how to draw Gaara step by step!
1. Begin by drawing Gaara’s head and upper body. Start with a circle for the head and then add the details of the face. Next, draw the outline of the kimono.
2. Draw Gaara’s arms and hands next. Then add the details of the gourd of sand on his back.
3. Finally, draw Gaara’s legs and feet. Be sure to add the creases in his pants and the straps of his sandals. Erase any final pencil lines that you don’t want in your drawing.
Your drawing of Gaara is now
There are many steps involved in drawing Gaara from the anime series Naruto. Here is a basic rundown of how to draw him:
1. Begin by sketching out a basic shape for Gaara’s head and torso. Add his neck and shoulders, then start to sketch out the rough shape of his sand-filled gourd.
2. Next, draw Gaara’s eyes, nose, and mouth. Be sure to make his eyes look fierce and intimidating!
3. Now begin working on the details of his hair and robes. Add some wrinkles and creases to his clothing, and be sure to make his hair look wild and unkempt.
4. Finally, add Gaara’s signature red tattoos around his eyes, as well as any other final details you wish to include. Erase any unwanted lines from your drawing, and you’re finished!
Thanks For Reading This How to Draw Gaara – Step By Step Drawing tutorials
Hey kids did you like this How to Draw Gaara – Step By Step ? Practice it and you will see your drawing is improving in every attempt, also share your view in the comment box, and don’t forget to share this art with your friends on Social Media so they can also enjoy it. For more such drawings and stories keep visiting Storiespub.com.