How to Draw Scooby Doo | A Step by Step
Scooby Doo is one of the most classic cartoon characters of all time. He’s been around for decades and his popularity shows no signs of waning. If you’re a fan of Scooby Doo, you might be wondering how to draw Scooby Doo. Luckily, drawing Scooby Doo is not as difficult as it might seem.
In fact, with a little bit of practice, anyone can learn how to draw this lovable dog. In this blog post, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to draw Scooby Doo. We’ll also offer some tips and tricks on how to make your drawing look just like the real thing.
So grab a pencil and some paper and let’s get started!
- Here’s what you’ll need:
- Colored pencils or markers (optional)
- 1. by drawing a large circle in the center of your paper for Scooby’s head.
- 2. Next, add two smaller circles above the first for Scooby’s ears.
- 3. Draw a curved line across the top of the head for his trademark bandanna.
- 4. Add two oval shaped eyes and a large nose in the middle of his face.
- 5. Next, draw a long, curved line from the bottom of his nose down to his chin for his mouth.
- 6. Finally, add some fur details around his face and neck and you’re all done!
Thanks For Reading This How to Draw Scooby Doo | A Step by Step Drawing tutorials
Hey kids did you like this How to Draw Scooby Doo | A Step by Step? Practice it and you will see your drawing is improving in every attempt, also share your view in the comment box, and don’t forget to share this art with your friends on Social Media so they can also enjoy it. For more such drawings and stories keep visiting Storiespub.com.