How to Draw Izuku Midoriya – Step by Step Guide
If you’re a fan of the anime “My Hero Academia”, then you’ve probably wanted to know how to draw Izuku Midoriya. He’s the main character of the show, and he’s pretty darn cool.
In this blog post, we’ll give you a step-by-step tutorial on how to draw Izuku Midoriya. Whether you want to impress your friends with your drawing skills or just have some fun, follow along and learn how to draw him today!
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to draw Izuku Midoriya from the anime/manga series My Hero Academia, here are the steps:
1. Begin by drawing a circle for Izuku’s head. Add a cross inside the circle to help you place the facial features later on.
2. Next, draw two small circles for his eyes and a slightly larger one for his nose. Place these close to the top of the head circle. Draw a line below the nose to indicate his mouth.
3. Now add Izuku’s distinctive green hair! Start by drawing two curved lines coming down from the top of his head. Then fill in the space between these lines with zig-zagging strokes.
4. To finish off his face, add some small triangles for his eyebrows and draw a curved line under each eye to indicate his eyelashes.
5. It’s time to move on to Izuku’s body now. Draw a vertical line down from the bottom of his head circle, stopping just short of halfway down the page. This will be his torso. Then, add two horizontal lines extending out from either side of the vertical line to create his shoulders. Finally, connect these shoulder lines with two more lines going down to form his arms.
6. For Izuku’s hands, start by drawing small circles at the end of each arm line. Then add some smaller circles
Thanks For Reading This How to Draw Izuku Midoriya – Step by Step Guide Drawing tutorials
Hey kids did you like this How to Draw Izuku Midoriya – Step by Step Guide? Practice it and you will see your drawing is improving in every attempt, also share your view in the comment box, and don’t forget to share this art with your friends on Social Media so they can also enjoy it. For more such drawings and stories keep visiting Storiespub.com.