Hinata Hyuga is a fan-favorite character from the popular anime series Naruto. She is known for her gentle personality and Byakugan, a special ability that allows her to see through objects and people.
In this tutorial, we will be learning how to draw Hinata Hyuga step by step. We will start with a basic sketch and then add in the details to create a finished product. By the end of this tutorial, you will have your very own Hinata Hyuga drawing!
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to draw Hinata Hyuga from the anime series Naruto:
1. Begin by drawing a circle for Hinata’s head and then add the horizontal construction line through the center.
2. Next, draw two small circles for her eyes and then sketch the eyebrows. Add an oval-shaped nose and mouth.
3. Draw Hinata’s neck and then sketch her hair which is pulled back into a high ponytail. Add some tufts of hair coming down on either side of her face.
4. Draw her clothes starting with the collar of her shirt and then adding the sleeves. Draw the obi around her waist and then finish up with her pants and shoes.
5. Finally, add any final details you want to include such as her earrings, bangs, or other facial features.
Thanks For Reading This How To Draw Hinata Hyuga – Step By Step Drawing tutorials
Hey kids did you like this How To Draw Hinata Hyuga – Step By Step (Tutorial)? Practice it and you will see your drawing is improving in every attempt, also share your view in the comment box, and don’t forget to share this art with your friends on Social Media so they can also enjoy it. For more such drawings and stories keep visiting Storiespub.com.