How to Draw Bart Simpson – Easy Drawing
Drawing Bart Simpson is not as difficult as it may seem. In fact, with a little bit of practice, anyone can do it! Here are a few tips on how to draw Bart Simpson: – Start with the head. Draw a large oval for the head, and then add two smaller ovals for the ears. – Next, draw the eyes. For the eyes, draw two small dots above the nose.
Then, add two curved lines above each eye to create the eyebrows. – For the mouth, simply draw a line across the face. – To finish off the face, add two small triangles for the nostrils and a small curved line for the nose.
Finally, add Bart’s signature spiky hair. Begin by drawing a line across the top of the head. Then, add zig-zagging lines coming down from that line to create the spikes.
Assuming you would like a step by step guide on how to draw Bart Simpson:
1. Begin by drawing a big oval in the center of your paper. This will be Bart’s head.
2. Next, add two small triangles at the top of the oval for Bart’s ears.
3. Draw a line down the center of Bart’s face, and add two small dots for his eyes. On either side of the line, add a small curved line for his eyebrows.
4. Beneath each eye, draw a tiny oval for Bart’s nostrils. Just below that, draw a big smile! Add a curved line across the top of Bart’s mouth, and two more lines beneath it to complete his teeth.
5. Finally, give Bart some hair! Draw a zigzag line across his forehead, and add some wavy lines coming down from it on either side.
Thanks For Reading This How to Draw Bart Simpson – Easy Drawing Drawing tutorials
Hey kids did you like this How to Draw Bart Simpson – Easy Drawing ? Practice it and you will see your drawing is improving in every attempt, also share your view in the comment box, and don’t forget to share this art with your friends on Social Media so they can also enjoy it. For more such drawings and stories keep visiting Storiespub.com.